Community Association Representation
Shaw & Lines, LLC prides itself on its Community Association representation. The experience of the Firm includes two attorney members of Community Association Institute’s College of Community Association Lawyers, an organization that recognizes attorneys who have distinguished themselves through contributions to the evolution or practice of community association law and who have committed themselves to high standards of professional and ethical conduct in the practice of Community Association Law. Out of the thousands of lawyers who practice Community Association Law, only approximately 150 lawyers are a member of the College.
Shaw & Lines, LLC attorneys also participate in teaching legal seminars regarding Community Association Law for the Community Associations Institute Law Seminars, Arizona School of Real Estate and Business and the City of Casa Grande, City of Chandler, City of Gilbert, and the City of Mesa sponsored Homeowner Association Academies, among others.
Shaw & Lines, LLC represents Arizona Community Associations concerning their varied legal needs. Shaw & Lines, LLC provides the following services for its Community Association clients:
- Drafting Community Association Governing Documents
- Amending Community Association Governing Documents
- Creating the Non-Profit Corporation
- Providing General Corporate Representation
- Assessment Collection and Litigation
- Contract Review and Negotiation
- General Corporate Litigation
- Enforcement of the Community Association’s Governing Documents
- Planned Community Property Tax Issues
- Administrative Hearing Representation
If you would like more information about our firm’s expertise and ability to represent your Community Association, please contact Augustus Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.