Community Association Resources
- AZ Revised Statutes
- AZ Corporation Commission
- Maricopa County Recorder
- Maricopa County Assessor
- Arizona Secretary of State
- Maricopa County Superior Court
- Maricopa County Justice Courts
- Arizona State Legislature
- Community Association Institute (CAI)
- Arizona Association of Community Managers (AACM)
- City of Phoenix Ordinances
- Federal Fair Housing Act
Community Associations Institute (CAI) is a national organization that has been dedicated to community associations for more than 30 years.
The Leadership Centre is a unique public-private partnership to provide citizens with information, resources and tools supporting effective community leaders. The focus is educational and motivational, empowering citizens to build better communities. The Leadership Centre is a collaboration partnering with the University of Arizona Cooperative Extension Family Community Leadership program, Chandler-Gilbert Community College, Community Associations Institute and the Town of Gilbert to meet these goals.